- Saturday, August 6th 2022
- Description: The STOAKED trail race takes place on the rolling Oak Hill XC Trail System. The race course is very well laid out and includes just about every facet of trail running. As a runner, you will do a mixture of XC trails and singletrack all the way back to the start area where you will then continue on to the Rollercoaster loop around Storrs Pond to finish. This is a fun, challenging and extremely rewarding experience that will ignite your passion for trail running! Join us for a fun-filled day with free swimming passes.
- Start / Finish Location: Storrs Pond Upper Parking Lot 50 Reservoir Road, Hanover, NH 03755
- Start Time: 9:00 am
- Distance: 12.5 km trail run COURSE MAP
- Race Contact:
- Kaitie Eddington, Upper Valley Trails Alliance
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-649-9075
- Results & Images:
Health and Safety Expectations for 2021 Event
Last year was weird and challenging but we are excited to be doing in-person events this year as we see a semblance of normalcy reappear. In order for us to have a safe, fun experience at STOAKED, please help us in the following ways:
1. If you wake up feeling ill the morning of STOAKED, please do not attend.
2. If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask in the gathering space and at the starting line. You may remove your mask when the race begins and replace the mask once you finish and have caught your breath.
3. Please use our sanitation stations throughout the day and keep a respectful distance from other participants.
Thank you for your help and we will see you at Oak Hill!
- Youth 14 and under run for FREE (please register with a paper form)
- Youth 15 - 19: $15
- Adults: $20
- Race Day Registration:
- 7:00 - 8:30 am
- Youth 15 - 19: $20
- Adults: $25
- Fill out Entry Form and mail in or
- From Interstate 91, take Exit 13 from Interstate 91 in Norwich, Vt., and head east on Vt. Route 10A toward the Connecticut River and New Hampshire. Cross the river into New Hampshire, where the road becomes Wheelock Street, and head to the center of town. At the Hanover Inn opposite the Dartmouth Green, keep going straight until you hit Route 120 at a traffic light. Turn left (north) at the light onto Route 120. At the next light, turn right (north) onto Route 10. Continue for 1 mile, until you come to Reservoir Road (Hanover CO-OP at the roundabout). Turn right (east) onto Reservoir Road and proceed .5 mile to the entrance to the recreation area on your left.