- 2021 Results - 3 Mile
- 2021 Results - 6 mile
- 2021 Series Results
- Date: Saturday June 18, 2022
- Description: The Six in the Stix trail race and our new option, the Short Stix, in the Newport town forest encompasses everything that makes running in the woods such a great sport. The race starts and finishes next to the football field of the Newport High School. Once in the woods you will be treated to either 6 or 3 miles of classic NH trails (i.e rocky, rooty, and hilly!) Proceeds to benefit the Richards Elementray PTO and Team Pinnacle.
- Course Map: Course Map
- Start / Finish Location: Newport High School, 250 North Main Street (i.e. NH Route 10), Newport, NH.
- Start Time: 9:00 am
- Distance: 6 miles or 3 miles
- Categories (full course): M & F - under 12, 12-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- Categories (short course): Male and female
- Awards: Pure NH maple syrup to top 3 in each category
- Race Contact:
- Dogs: Well behaved dogs are allowed at the venue, but will not be allowed on the course during the event.
Online Registration Coming Soon:
- Race Day:
- 7:30 - 8:45 am
- Cost $25 (20+), $20 (15-19), Free (under 15)
- Pre Registration (online only):
- Accepted thru June 17th, 2022
- Cost $20.00 (20+), $15 (15-19), Free (under 15)
- From North:
- Take Interstate 89 south to exit 13. Follow Rt 10 south into Newport. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your left just before you get into the center of town.
- From South & East:
- Take Interstate 89 north to Exit 9. Follow Rt103 west into Newport. Make right onto Rt 10 North. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your right less than a mile from the center of town.
- Alternately take Interstate 89 north to Exit 12. Make left onto Rt 11 and follow that west into Newport. Make right onto Rt 10 north. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your right less than a mile from the center of town.
- From South & West:
- Take Interstate 91 in Vermont north to Exit 7. Take Rt 11 east through Charlestown & Claremont to Newport. Make left onto Rt 10 north. The High School & Recreation Complex will be on your right less than a mile from the center of town.