- 2018 Series Standings
- 2018 Race Results
- Saturday, June 29 2019 9:00 AM Race -- 8:30 AM FREE Kids Race
- Description: The All Out Trail Run takes place in Moody Park, Claremont, NH. The race takes place on an approx. 5.75 mile course. All proceeds go to Claremont Parks and Recreation Department.
This event offers multiple terrains, varying trail surfaces and plenty of challenge for racers of all skill levels. The course consists of one long circuit beginning at the top of the park in the picnic area. The runners quickly enter the woods and navigate a narrow, winding trail which eventually opens up to a logging road before again narrowing to single track. This middle portion features several wet areas capable of sucking the shoe off an unsuspecting foot. The course makes its way back to the wider more open trail before arriving at the locally famous Gravity Cavity. As the name suggests, the trail drops very steeply and then climbs just as steeply. Bring your heavy duty quadriceps muscles for this little stretch of pure running joy. The last mile or so is a long gradual uphill back to the starting area.
Click HERE to check out a tour of this years course!
All Out in Moody Park is a well managed event. The course is well marked. Besides Gravity Cavity, the highlight is distribution of products from North Country Smokehouse as prizes for each age category. The race is one of the original events in the Western NH Trail Running Series and has grown steadily each year.
- Start/Finish: Moody Park, 152 Maple Avenue, Claremont, NH 03743
- Start Time: FREE Kids Race: 8:30 AM; Trail Run Start: 9:00 AM
- Distance: 5.75 mile trail run Trail Map
- Race Contact: Justin Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org