- 2014 Race Results
- 2014 Series Standings
- 2010 Race Images
- Series Forum: Write a race review or share your experience!
- Saturday August 8, 2015
- Description: Part of the XTERRA STOAKED triathlon weekend. The STOAKED trail race takes place on the rolling Oak Hill XC Trail System. The race course is very well laid out to basically include just about every facet of trail running. The first few miles are on the XC ski trails and climb all the way to the top of Oak Hill. Once you hit the single track we promise that you will be grinning from ear to ear as it really becomes fun, tight and fast! You will do a mixture of XC trails and singletrack all the way back to the start area where you will then continue on to the Rollercoaster loop around Storrs Pond to finish. The last section does include the infamous "Field" section that folks either LOVE or HATE. It is an open field that allows you to see your competition and let you know whether or not you need to throw down on the last 1.5 miles to the finish. The finish to this race has one last hill and it is one that you will remember as you have to dig deep to get to the finish line. This is a Fun, Challenging and extremely rewarding experience that will ignite your passion for trail running!
- Start / Finish Location: Storrs Pond Upper Parking Lot 50 Reservoir Road, Hanover, NH 03755
- Start Time: 9:00 am
- Distance: 12.5 km trail run COURSE MAP
- Race Contact:
- Lebanon Recreation - Paul Coats
51 North Park St
Lebanon, NH 03766
- Youth 14 and under run for FREE (please register with a paper form)
- Accepted thru August 7, 2015
- Youth 15 - 19: $10
- Adults: $15
- Race Day Registration:
- 7:00 - 8:30 am
- Youth 15 - 19: $15
- Adults: $20
- Fill out Entry Form and mail in or register on-line at:
- From Interstate 91, take Exit 13 from Interstate 91 in Norwich, Vt., and head east on Vt. Route 10A toward the Connecticut River and New Hampshire. Cross the river into New Hampshire, where the road becomes Wheelock Street, and head to the center of town. At the Hanover Inn opposite the Dartmouth Green, keep going straight until you hit Route 120 at a traffic light. Turn left (north) at the light onto Route 120. At the next light, turn right (north) onto Route 10. Continue for 1 mile, until you come to Reservoir Road (Hanover CO-OP at the roundabout). Turn right (east) onto Reservoir Road and proceed .5 mile to the entrance to the recreation area on your left.